- Even numbers are soooo 2004
- 2 + 3 = 5 (who can argue with that?)
- They released 1.3 without telling us
- Theyâ€™re switching to letters (WordPress XP, WordPress CS, WordPress MX)
- Theyâ€™re switching to years (WordPress 2004, WordPress 2005â€¦)
Those WordPress programmer people are funny.
But the upgrade happened yesterday here. You probably didn’t even notice, unless you got a few SQL errors yesterday around 4pm. It went pretty seamlessly and most of my plugins are still working. I do have to still fix one of them. Other than a minor problem with one plugin we’re rocking. And it might be a tad faster, however I have not noticed much of a difference in terms of speed and loading times.
Actually, I am kinda suprised I am even talking about this as Eric and Mike are probably the only ones who care. Maybe David. But he wrote his journal software. Such is life. Hell, I dont even think I’ve ever really talked about WordPress here. Most of my friends have livejournals anyways. But it’s a great Content Management System that works wonders for people who have journals they write in regularly.