1. What School did u attend?
Wootton – it was in the ‘burbs
2. What year was it?
3. What were your favorite band(s) or artist(s)?
Jane’s Addiction, Prince, Pixies (FYI the summer after high school was the “Summer of Soul Coughing”, I believe)
4. What was your favorite outfit?
I wore long johns and short shorts a lot during the winter. Some would have said it was that dress I wore once or twice.
5. What was up with your hair?
I think it was floppy?
6. Who was your best friend(s)?
I never play favorites in that department
7. What did you do after school?
Either played music or listened to it or recorded it – I also sometimes used a camera.
8. Where did you work?
9. Did you take the bus?
not my senior year, but every year before that
10. Who did you have a crush on?
I had a few and they knew who they were – …er rather some might
11. Did you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and who?
It’s only in the eye of the beholder
12. Did you fight with your parents?
hourly, until the 2nd semester of my senior year
13. Did you ever get detention?
never detention, but i had my share of in-school suspensions where I’d read UFO books and contemplate putting acid in the principal’s coffee cup
14. Favorite Subject?
Photography, even though my teacher hated me; Band, that teacher at least could stand me
16. Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on?
17. Did you smoke cigarettes?
sometimes. and the minty kinds too – at least at first.
18. Where was your Senior Prom held?
I think at the school, but I really don’t even remember.
19. Did you have a “Max” (hangout) like Zach, Kelly & slater?
Maybe my Parent’s house… That or the Silver Diner.
20. Admit it, were you popular?
I was kinda the weirdo. Or at least I thought I was. But I did get voted to “Most Likely Be on TV” or something like that.
21. Who did you want to be just like?
22. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be in a band that toured.
23. Where did you think you’d be at the age you are now?