A few things going on:
- Jerry Falwell died yesterday. I am not sure how I feel. Mainly, I guess, I just don’t care. Is that apathy? With a man who bred so much hate, it’s hard to be sympathetic, right now or even at all. Now is the time for Jerry to be seriously judged. I’d pay money for front row seats. Spiderman 3 got nothing on this. Even if the money went to the church. Now I get the bumper sticker, “Jesus Died For Your Sins” – Your really meant Jerry Falwell’s. I bet it was just a font issue with the bumper sticker company so they had to make a compromise to fit it all in.
- WordPress 2.2 has been released. Nothing huge to speak of, but it does seem like a few of the admin menus load significantly faster than before. This upgrade is called “Getz” – So you better getz it soon. Major improvements are the inclusion of WordPress Widgetsin the core, Full Atom Support, a new Blogger import and Infinite Comment Stream.
- Multivitamin Use May Raise Prostate Cancer Risk – Can we just stop with the terrifying sensationalist medical reports that seem to change their view every time President Bush mispronounces a word?! For real, yo.
- We went to Ocean City, MD last week spontaneously as we realized it would be the last vacation as us two. Pictures are here.
- Emily has not had the baby. She’s due in about 10 days – one day before her birthday. We’ll keep you all posted, I promise. What about the baby?!