My favorite application entries to be my bitch:
Are you a musician or any other type of artist? (If so, please specify
genre.) i take pictures of highways and televisions and burning Muppets.
Would you come to Elle’s and my country western party? DUDE you cannot joke
about something like that and then not follow through. i will get
straight-up MADONNA on your ass and come over and start some Johnny cash and
line dancing. I know how to do it right, I have cowboy friends!
If you answered yes, describe your costume: butt-less chaps.
What’s your favorite Frank Zappa quote? my name is
frank Zappa. this is my son Dweezil and my daughter moon unit. i am from
Keep those entries coming. They do provide me with a few minutes of entertainment, a piece. Even some that make me laugh out loud (see above) – usually getting a good “what’s so funny?” from one of my co-workers. Then I have to explain it to them…then I get a quirky look. Then a look of acceptance and a wink. You gotta love that. I love it when my co-workers forget who they are talking with. Sheeesh.
Stuff that happened today included:
* Laura and me getting lunch at the Vegetable Garden
* Laura taking me to my house to get my checkbook & a Cheap Trick CD
* Laura then taking me to the shop to pick up my car
* Paying for the fixing they did on all my collisions made my bank account sad
* I worked way too much and hard today
* I will even that out tomorrow and party on the desk all day long
* We all listened to Cheap Trick’s live at budokan
* All my co-workers made fun of how i said “budokan”
* But me and Laura talked a lot about the house we’re moving in to in June
* New Tape Op!
* Looking forward to the Kevin Sheilds (My Bloody Valentine, etc), Jimmy Johnson and Ryan Moore interviews
* The hits to my page since I fucked with the menu system have doubled
* Who the fuck cares?!
* I am my own soap opera
* I am part of the conspiracy at work as you’ll soon see
* You’ll find out on Thursday at the Holiday Party that I am taking Emily to, at least after…
* What are the implications of this?
* None, really. Other than the fact that my friends and co-workers at work will have some
* But as long as I can deal with those implications, all is well
* And I think I can
* I don’t think I will get to see Emily this weekend which is relatively sucky
* But I do have Guided by Voices’ Mag Earwhig and the ORB’s adventures beyond the universe playing simultaneously
* I dont get how the ORB isnt in everyone’s record collection
* I worked on AM stuff today
* That induced a headache
* Today was “music day” with the ever clever Buddy
* That is one of my favorite days cos we get to listen to new music and decide what actually gets put on the air
* It’s cool it’s only a select few of us
* Prolly cos we’re in the demo
* And we have good hair
* Or is that the Militant babies
* No, that is a Guided by Voices song
* I wonder when the blister on my foot will heal
* Maybe that is why I am so zitty lately
* And why are the label reps that come to our station the scum of the earth?
* Fucking pimps and in that not-so-cool kinda way
* Makes me ill
I‘ve notice when I dont really feel like writing much, I use bullets. I guess this fools my mind in to thinking I’ll write less. It’s total bullshit. Totally. Totally totalled. Totally tubular. Boca burgers for dinner is the best. Best!