1. Name: Mr. Emily
2. Birthday: I just had one
3. Where do you live: Charm City
4: What are you studying/What are you working as: I engineer audio
5. What makes you happy: When it’s captured the way my ears like it
6. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: BEB’s latest band and his last solo effort titled, “Lines to Stand In” – coined by OM’s Al
7. What is particularly good/bad about my LJ: I don’t know, I dont look much at it – RSS baby
8. An interesting fact about you: I don’t bite my nails anymore
9. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: Toby from West Wing (tie will Donna Moss, why is she always there?! Oh and Sam is awesome. And one can’t forget Josh.)
10. Favorite place to be: The nook
11. Favorite lyric:
12. Best time of the year: Autumn
13. Weirdest food you like: People say chocolate chip bagels with cream cheese and lox is weird. I say it’s the bot.
1. A film: Juno was good, but it wasn’t as good as it could have been. 90 minutes? Come on, is this movie made for people with no attention span?!
2. A book: Talking Music by William Duckworth (Conversaions with John Cage, Philip Glass, Laurie Anderson and 5 Generations of Experimental Composers)
3. A song: Stone In Love by Journey rocks the socks off me
4: A band: Thrushes (from Baltimore) still move me
1. there were questions about fandom but i don’t really care about that stuff so um, tell me one t.v. show you are loving right now: The Wire
1. One thing you like about me: Erin knows stuff about stuff
2. Two things you like about yourself: I can reach stuff and I know how electricity works
3. Put this in your lj so I can tell you what I think of you. Sorry my friend, I dont have a lj.