Did anybody else get shivers when they saw this map last night on LOST? I am not sure the significance at this point, but it appears to be huge.
Thoughts right now on the show:
- Emily is right. Sawyer’s one-liners are getting old. This character needs some development. Like, for real.
- Hurley better not die. He’s the only genuinely likable character on the show. We need you Hurley!
- Dr. Jack and Kate really should just do it already. They need to breed like a family of mormons.
- The woman Locke was performing the home inspection for was none other than Sayid’s lover Nadia – Thanks Eric for the link!
- We need more Emilie de Ravin
- What happened to Michael? Not to mention his son? Is he being written off the show out of forgetfulness?