What’s the news?
Basically for the past few months we’ve been:
- -Getting the studio put together, more so aesthetically and less gear-wise these days. But my new 8-Core Mac Pro (Ursula) is very happy in it’s new home.Â
- -We have successfully put up 4 bass traps. We have many more to go and it was frustrating as hell trying to figure out how to mount these suckers on the one friggin’-god-forsaken plaster wall.
- -Al and JG are married as of this past weekend. It was at Rehoboth Beach, DE. On a lavender farm Al’s grandparents owned when Al was a kid. Mr. Sass-master, himself is a married man. It’s official and Em made it official. It was totally a blast and reminded us of our wedding. There was rain. But luckily for them it cleared up right after the ceremony for some stellar photos and partying. Oh and Al got me a flask. Best in-wedding present ever. I’ve always wanted one. Glenrothes Single MaltÂ is in the house.
- –30 Rock is my new jam. Tina Fey is my hero. On many levels.Â
- -I can’t hear out of my right ear at all. I am totally Brian Wilson. I can’t have a conversation while there are others going on. I have no sense of spacial difference. I can’t filter. And it makes me dizzy to listen to music. It’s a very odd sensation and I don’t recommend it. But my lovely wife is taking wonderful care of me and she’s sucking the wax/juice out of my ear, even as I type this. Not literally, of course. Well actually, but she’s not sucking. The meds are.
- -Lily is 11 months old! I can hardly even believe it. It feels like yesterday that she popped in to this world and now’s she’s singing along to Digable Planets.