JoanneÂ added up two memeâ€™s and being that Iâ€™m working with an artistâ€™s math skillz over here, Iâ€™m not gonna mess with theÂ 14 Random/Weird/Quirky ThingsÂ list.
- I, for the most part, stopped biting my nails (once Lily came) – but if I get stressed enough, I can tear them all off in minutes.
- I know how MP3 compression really works.
- I am shy.
- I am the only person on the block to take out the trash the night before.
- I constantly monitor the local and east-coast weather.
- I won a Pinewood Derby once.
- My father was the Cub Master. But I quit because I didn’t like the word “god” in their motto.
- I would rather use a trackpad (only on a MacBook) on a desktop computer than a mouse.
- I sometimes miss working at DC101.
- I rarely floss.
- I wouldn’t mind retiring as an elementary school teacher.
- My ears hurt sometimes after listening to over compressed radio for long periods of time.
- I like the sound of CDs equally to that of vinyl.
- I like my parents, a lot.
- Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
- Link the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules in your blog
- Tag six following bloggers by linking them
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggerâ€™s blogs letting them know theyâ€™ve been tagged
This is something fun I found on a friend’s journal, just put your name in the comments of this post and:
1. I’ll respond with something random about you
2. I’ll challenge you to try something
3. I’ll pick a colour that I associate with you
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours.
1. You are so socially conscious it makes me feel lazy sometimes.
2. I challenge you to a game of bowling next time you are in DC.
4. Your attitude and hair style
5. I thought Kris was a girl and therefore you were a lebsian. 😉
7. I’d like to know more about your family!
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours. Done!
As much as I hate that word, danke, April.
Accent: East coast, 4 life. Yeah, uh. We don’t have accents. But sometimes I adopt my Mother’s Boston accent.
Booze: Water is a mean drink, but I am known to like lagers and double bochs.
Chore I Hate: Folding laundry – it’s like the plague.
Dogs/Cats: (Cats) Lulu and Mulligan (Dog) Frankie
Essential Electronics: Stereo, Mac, Soldering Iron
Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Sweat
Hometown: Rockville, MD
Insomnia: Not typically
Job Title(s): Lover
Kids: None today
Living Arrangements: I live with a roof over my head, a Wife and 3 animales.
Most Admired Trait: I am not sure this is something I could answer. But I bet it’s my mean tango dancing.
Number of Sexual Partners: One
Overnight Hospital Stays: 0.5
Quote: “I Hate Quotes.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Siblings: Older Sister (32)
Time I usually wake up: 6:40am.
Unusual Talent: Like April and my Wife: Fold my tongue into three parts. I think we figured this out on our first date.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: I’m no vegist.
Worst Habit: Biting my nails.
X-Rays: One and I want a copy of it.
Yummy Foods I Make: Eggs and pancakes. I also make a mean toast.
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn