Lisa tapped me. Laundro’s Top 10 little known facts or quirky little habits is the meme for the month.
- I have become completely obsessive about locking my car doors with the remote. The 2nd tap locks it with the horn sounding. But that’s never enough. I need to hear it twice if not more. Just to make sure. I think it gets on Emily’s nerves.
- I had a weird itch on my neck and hand last week that mysteriously transfered to my chin. But I think the origin is that I’ve become addicted to morphine in my sleep.
- I can remember certain details Rain Man style, yet I can sometimes forget what I was saying, mid-sentence. It’s true.
- In high school I left my senior year with two Superlatives – I’ll paraphrase: a) Most Likely To Be on MTV & b) Most Likely To Be Arrested By The Fashion Police. The latter I took as a compliment. If you know where I went to high school, you’d understand. I do miss the tights. They were so warm in the winter!
- Emily recently found a secret of mine which is photographing everyday things I see around the house, multiple times in excess and in various angles.
- I’d rather do “truth” than “dare”.
- When I get on an airplane, I still think it’s possible to get hijacked by the Libyans.
- My sister is a typical older sister.
- After two more events, I will no longer DJ a family or close friend’s party or wedding.
- Next to sighing, cleaning the cat shitter is the bane of my existence, especially when they miss.
I feel like I’ve done this meme before. Ugh. I have to tap people now?
How about instead:
In the comments, tell me one weird thing or fun fact about me that I didn’t list above.