Well, as some of you may know we did a little Secret Santa thing this winter. And me being the Jew, we never really did that in Israel growing up. I mean we made Potato Latkes and what not…never Secret Santas. But what fun it is!
I got my package today! It was postmarked from some strange Virginia city?! Hmmmmm…Regardless, here were the contents in no particular order:
- Crispy M&Ms (yum! and my fav)
- A Card for a Free 6″ sub at Subway (double yum!)
- A Princess Crown (cos we all know i am a princess deep down- and yes, Addy, you can borrow it next weekend)
- Silver packing stuff (love me some silver anything)
- Packing stuff hand cut out like Dreidels! (mad props!)
- And the kicker here were green, orange and magenta TOE SOCKS!!! Word. Make that a mega Word!
In other news I left work early (uh, go figure) to pick up my car at the gas station. The bill was nearly $200. I knew something pink was leaking and the engine had been a little wacky lately, but I thought it was from the cold! Damn that shite. At least it’s fixed now and I won’t worry anymore when I travel to NYC. Hope everyone is ready for this New Years things? Any resolutions? I save mine for the spring. That is more of my new year. The trees blooming is a rebirth for me. Damn the man, trying bringing me down yet another way.